• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 05:00:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 852
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 847
Total: 847

Saturday morn'n coffee....

Started by Mugwump, March 11, 2017, 05:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Morn'n everyone...

....coffee's very good on this cold 15deg morning....might hit 30degs today  huh...doesn't matter tho, I'm putz'n and chill'n all day... |^|

The guy came and picked up the 110 yesterday afternoon, so we have the needed extra space to start redoing the fish room layout.....

...might squeeze an errand, or two, in later.... huh...need to plot a pvc drain line for the racks in that area...so I'll look over the available pvc over at Lowe's...and play 'Legos' with the pieces... 8)

..now....more of this good coffee  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great here too. It is in the 20s here and will probably make it up to freezing. We had a bunch of snow squalls yesterday that created whiteout conditions all around us but only clear skies today.

Need to get down to the storage unit to dig out a few lids for some tanks I sold last week but that's it. Did water changes yesterday so I am all caught up.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Morn'n Willie, I'll be looking for lids, and making a few too....need to get rid of the 'Rube Goldberg' type lids down there....they're semi functional, but need to be better...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...nap?...or quick errand to get bulbs for tank lights?..... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Got another prospective renter coming at 1:00 and the house is basically clean for a change. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 11, 2017, 08:48:45 AM
Got another prospective renter coming at 1:00 and the house is basically clean for a change. lol

..excellent.....good luck...let's see...1st month, last month, month deposit, and a month for your trip to Jamaica....right?......LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

Hi gang.... wonderful coffee here this morning and great weather here again today....

...we're hosting the meeting for our next year's Spring Fling here on the deck in about an hour...gonna finish out the ribs on the grill after we get the meeting started with some Sweet BR's...Can't wait....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron