• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 08:00:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,342
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 607
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 608
Total: 608

Morn'n======>

Started by Mugwump, December 09, 2012, 07:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

A little snow last night but it's melted. We're supposed to get more tho..on and off, all day. We're going to do some putzing in the fishroom and then chill......G'kids are do over later....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morn'n Jon.  Sounds like the makings for a great day.  We had the young'uns over last night so should be fairly peaceful today.  No snow here, but they are calling for rain this evening and into tomorrow.

Dennis

Mugwump

G'kids are the best, aren't they..??...Love em...but sometimes happy to see em leave...LOL..they're tireless.....we're not.... ;D...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

g morning, no snow here but lots of rain. gonna get cold at night here. cleaning tanks and watching football.

Mugwump

I just gave myself the luxury of a nap.....and it was real nice.... ;D..what woke me was the smell of chocolate cookies cooking in the kitchen...can't beat that....LOL
Jon

b125killer

I did waterchanges and got the St Isabel/Rio Negro in there own tank.
Scott

Mugwump

Cool.....sounds like a plan. I hope they've settled down some...altho the new digs will make em skittlish all over again...LOL...throw a plant in there..in a pot if you have too....broad leaves is best, it'll be a site for moving fry...
Jon