• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 01:51:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 815
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 776
Total: 776

I've been chatting with Hansie

Started by LizStreithorst, March 27, 2014, 09:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Does the link in Liz's first post take anyone else to "How To Wash a Cat"?  That's what comes up when I click on it.  :o
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

This is the real link.  I no longer groom cats so I have no clue how it was about washing a cat!  http://www.discus-hans-usa.com/
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on May 24, 2014, 05:12:46 PM
Does the link in Liz's first post take anyone else to "How To Wash a Cat"?  That's what comes up when I click on it.  :o

LOL.................. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

OMG.  My 2 tester fish will be here Thursday!  The knots in my stomach won't won't start relaxing until 5 days after they are in my tanks.  That's the latest a bacterail disease would show up.  I won't be able to breath easy for 3 full weeks because I had a virus.

I know full well that others of you have more serious things going on in your lives.  It makes me feel guilty for caring about the outcome of this trial as much as I do.

Don't tell, because Hansie always makes a big deal about how he's only into Discus for the money.  It's not true.  He makes his living selling Discus but he has a kind heart.

Mugwump

Ease up, relax...all is fine and well now... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I think you'll be in good shape for this test.  Fingers still crossed. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It will be fine or not fine.  If it's not fine it won't be the first time I'll have to have to start over.  If I did it once I can do it again.  It's not like I'll never breed another fish ::)  I'll tell myself to remember that and relax.  It might work :o

BillT

The future fate of the fish is not yet determined.

Reminds me of the cat in Schr?dinger's box that is both alive and dead until someone looks and forces it into one state or the other by making the observation.

b125killer

Good luck with them Liz, I hope it all turns out good for you.
Scott