• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 02:40:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 546
Total: 547

My new rig.....

Started by BallAquatics, April 20, 2015, 03:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

My 20+ year old garden tractor bit the dust at the end of last mowing season.  Got this new fangled zero turn commercial mowing machine.....

This thing will flat-out mow some grass.....    ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

PaulineMi

Wowzer!!!!!  You like the kind of mower my husband has. Zero turn, speed demon.  ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

My neighbor just got a new one, too.  His is a monster.  48" cut!  It cost a fortune.  I have lawn mower envy.  I'm still pushing ::)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

"difference between a man and a boy, is the price of the toy"   ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

That's what this one is as well 48" cut, couple inches more than the old one.  This has a 19 horse V-twin Kawasaki engine compared to my old 22 horse Kohler and it is so quiet it's almost unbelievable.  It's taken a bit to get used to the steering and the turf tires are not the best for my hilly property, but over all I'm very pleased with it.

Dennis

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on April 20, 2015, 04:12:34 PM

LOL  I've always enjoyed mowing grass, but it's even nicer now    ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 20, 2015, 04:23:48 PM

Dennis

+1.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 20, 2015, 04:27:44 PM
Quote from: BallAquatics on April 20, 2015, 04:23:48 PM

Dennis

+1.... ;D

+2 ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

And he who dies with the most toys wins.... ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 20, 2015, 05:38:06 PM

And he who dies with the most toys wins.... ;D ;D ;D

LOL.....

Jon

GraphicGr8s

The commercial CCs are nice. My neighbor has a 54" deck on "The Tank". I've got the Scag Tiger Cub I bought a few years ago. 48" Deck. I think it has the 19HP same as yours. Learning to mow with it is a bit different though. Although it's a"Zero Turn" when you actually turn around you want to do a "Y" instead of a zero turn. Otherwise it tears up your grass. My property took over 3 hours with a POS Husqvarna. The Scag cut me down to an hour. And it mows at 14 mph with good blades. Which down here last about 10 minutes.
You are going to love how quick it is but you get a lot dirtier with the ZT over a rider type.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were