• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 02:08:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 111
Total: 111

Friday's coffee....

Started by Mugwump, November 18, 2016, 04:35:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..50's outside still...coffee's great...MMmmm  very good.....a few errands later on this morn's....we may be dodging rain tho, as the much colder temps begin to move back into out area...

QC has another swap on Sunday, but I'm afraid that we'll miss this one....next up will be the GCCA swap in early December....

...for now tho.................................more coffee  |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...2 years ago...today...my fish hat that Jan made... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

We just got this alert...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
....Special weather notice....

... Strong winds expected today through Saturday...

Strong southerly winds gusting 30 to 40 mph are expected to
develop ahead of an approaching cold front by late this morning.
Winds will turn southwesterly this afternoon and westerly this
evening as the cold front sweeps across the region. There may be
a few wind gusts of 40 to 45 mph behind the front... otherwise
expect winds to continue to gust 30 to 40 mph overnight and
into the day Saturday out of the northwest.
Jon

wsantia1

The hat looks great the coffee looks great and I have my first showing today of my newly listed house.

Weather is going to be great too. Temps going up to 68 with sunny skies and mild winds. It will be a good day to be out and about with Kobe.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 18, 2016, 07:36:33 AM
The hat looks great the coffee looks great and I have my first showing today of my newly listed house.

Weather is going to be great too. Temps going up to 68 with sunny skies and mild winds. It will be a good day to be out and about with Kobe.

..Good luck with the showing sale..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 18, 2016, 08:03:46 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on November 18, 2016, 07:36:33 AM

..Good luck with the showing sale..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Winter time sellers and winter time buyers are usually pretty serious about it....so I think you'll get it sold in fairly quick time.  What is the average cumulative days on market for your area? And is your asking price slightly lower or equal to the comps in the area?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...a chilly 50 this morning and going to the low 70s today...I like to joke about these freezing mornings we're having now....

...Dean worked a few hours on trimming the deck yesterday and we went to "town" (Florence)  and picked out a bar that w're going to go pay for today...It's at one of the local Mexican outdoor pottery shop...the stuff they have there is so colorful!...I never thought Lucy would like it but she did....what a surprize!...so today while she is playing golf in her mixed doubles group, I'll go pay for it and set up a delivery date....

...I promise I will do photos when things are complete...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Let's see if I can get this one to post....
This is the addition with the siding on it...he still has to come and trim it out.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 18, 2016, 09:21:05 AM
Let's see if I can get this one to post....
This is the addition with the siding on it...he still has to come and trim it out.

...it has it's own door too ?  ..or just that back part?....forgot how big it is.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Yes...it will have it's own door so we can get groceries into the extra fridge in the room and into the kitchen easily...
...this is not a good photo because of lighting this morning, but you can see the slider door that enters into the living room...it's straight on from the stairs up to the deck....the todall addition is about 15'x16' overall/...it has a bedroom, bath, and laundry...we spent hours and multiple renditions on the drawings until we got a design we thought would work well...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Front view.....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 18, 2016, 09:49:32 AM
Front view.....

...what's on the right there...?....parking somewhere too?....or a lot of some kind?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 18, 2016, 11:28:49 AM
Front view.....

...what's on the right there...?....parking somewhere too?....or a lot of some kind?

Front view...on the right is a neighboring lot. The first photo is shot from our second lot which is our parking since we expanded the deck.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 18, 2016, 12:49:14 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 18, 2016, 11:28:49 AM
Front view.....

Front view...on the right is a neighboring lot. The first photo is shot from our second lot which is our parking since we expanded the deck.

....ah....I see.... very nice... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Do they uses the swamp coolers down that way...?...my Dad lived up on the high dessert after Mom died.. and he had both set up at the house...
Jon