• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 04:22:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 609
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 590
Total: 590

Monday's chilly morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 11, 2016, 06:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee's great !!!....(-3) deg's at the moment....brrr.....nasty cold....

...not much going on today...chill'n here.... 8)

Anyone besides Willie have trouble getting on today?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

25 here this morning but the sun is shining and it will get up to 50 by this afternoon.

The good news is (drum roll, Please...)  I have a carpenter fixing the fence.  He'll fix my kitchen light, too.  He looked at it and he had to think but the ballast I bought will work.  He said something about 2 leads and 4 leads that was over my head huh
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 11, 2016, 10:09:19 AM
25 here this morning but the sun is shining and it will get up to 50 by this afternoon.

The good news is (drum roll, Please...)  I have a carpenter fixing the fence.  He'll fix my kitchen light, too.  He looked at it and he had to think but the ballast I bought will work.  He said something about 2 leads and 4 leads that was over my head huh

It's up to 6 deg's here now.....and snowing... 8).....oh joy...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I don't know how you Yankees handle it.

LizStreithorst

Ha!  Kitchen light fixed and 100 gallon tank set back into place.  Now to get out of my jammies and bag fish for the LFS.  12 large angels, 12 worthless dots, 12 guppies, and 6 small Discus.  Today is looking good!

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 11, 2016, 11:52:22 AM
Ha!  Kitchen light fixed and 100 gallon tank set back into place.  Now to get out of my jammies and bag fish for the LFS.  12 large angels, 12 worthless dots, 12 guppies, and 6 small Discus.  Today is looking good!

...thought I was the only one that got dressed late......LOL |^|
Jon

wsantia1

My router or computer won't let me access the site the normal way. I am typing this on my cell.  I can access all other sites.  Weird and sucks. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Thank God you can get on with your cell.  I agree it sucks but at least you can get on.  I don't know about you, Willie but if I couldn't get on at all I would loose the small piece of mind that I have left.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 11, 2016, 04:25:13 PM
My router or computer won't let me access the site the normal way. I am typing this on my cell.  I can access all other sites.  Weird and sucks. huh

It's strange....still not getting in...??...try a backdoor?....thru Google??....

Willie do you have CCCleaner, or Malwarebytes ??....sometimes a good cleanup rids the bad cookies etc....some even spot registry issues too..
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 11, 2016, 05:00:33 PM

It's strange....still not getting in...??...try a backdoor?....thru Google??....

Willie do you have CCCleaner, or Malwarebytes ??....sometimes a good cleanup rids the bad cookies etc....some even spot registry issues too..
Ran both already.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 11, 2016, 05:01:23 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 11, 2016, 05:00:33 PM

Ran both already.

huh........try a restore?.....
Jon

wsantia1

I am not ready to go there yet. I can't trust Windows 10 like that yet.  As long as I can get on via tap a talk and the cell phone Web I will think it through and come up with the fix.
Willie

Mugwump

I can understand that....win10 is a different bird....

Still snowing pretty good here.....hasn't slowed down traffic one bit.....we're just waiting for the sirens.... wfwf
Jon