• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 07:21:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 609
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 591
Total: 591

Thursday's coffee=====>

Started by Mugwump, May 07, 2015, 05:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..a great cup of coffee this morn'n.....windows wide open letting the cool air in.....nice...a little putz'n here, a little putz'n there....then a grade school spring sing tonight....a nice mellow day.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Fish are fed...Manny's got a morning snack....and I'm having a humungous bowl of Wheaties.....MMMMMmmmmm    ;D...I need to put a shelf/perch up on my back window here today.....Manny's been launching himself onto the top of the screen to watch the birdies nesting in the tall bush outside the window....LOL......that poor screen ..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great this morning and the weather is lovely as it has been all week. ;D Dental appointment later today ::). I hate going to a new dentist.  They always want to do more work than you really need. ??? ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 07, 2015, 08:43:52 AM
Coffee is great this morning and the weather is lovely as it has been all week. ;D Dental appointment later today ::). I hate going to a new dentist.  They always want to do more work than you really need. ??? ::)

of course they do....it's those Insurance $$$$'s......LOL.....
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Yeah I need to get one pulled. I hate my new dentist. But I went to the guy I like and he said I needed an oral surgeon. Back to the office I hate because they are under my insurance. The guy I like I would have paid OOP.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

wsantia1

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on May 07, 2015, 10:04:10 AM
Yeah I need to get one pulled. I hate my new dentist. But I went to the guy I like and he said I needed an oral surgeon. Back to the office I hate because they are under my insurance. The guy I like I would have paid OOP.

Nothing needs to be pulled, just a filling, which they did today and a cleaning which I scheduled for June 5th. no charge for the exam and xrays and just paid 20% for the filling. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 07, 2015, 07:32:11 PM

Nothing needs to be pulled, just a filling, which they did today and a cleaning which I scheduled for June 5th. no charge for the exam and xrays and just paid 20% for the filling. ;D ;D ;D

cool beans..... ;D....by the by, it went from 83 deg's to 65 deg's in the last hour....still dropping.... 8)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 07, 2015, 07:42:50 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on May 07, 2015, 07:32:11 PM

cool beans..... ;D....by the by, it went from 83 deg's to 65 deg's in the last hour....still dropping.... 8)

Temps are dropping here too. It was in the low 80s now it looks like it is 67 and breezy. Going to put on a light jacket to take Kobe on his final walk of the day.
Willie

b125killer

I'm being to hate my dentist. I have spent more time there than I have in the past two years. On the other hand maybe that's why LOL. I have another appointment in two weeks.   
Scott