• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 11:22:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,359
  • Total Topics: 18,544
  • Online today: 787
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 761
Total: 761

Just 2 more weeks

Started by LizStreithorst, November 30, 2016, 07:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

The lady at the wholesaler called me back this morning.  They can't take my 200 quarters tomorrow but they will take them when they deliver to Hattiesburg in two weeks.  I was so grateful that I wouldn't have to dump them in a bucket of ice.  When they are gone I will have 240 gallons of empty tank space.  I'll need it.  I have more Angel kids coming on that need more elbow room.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 30, 2016, 07:46:49 PM
The lady at the wholesaler called me back this morning.  They can't take my 200 quarters tomorrow but they will take them when they deliver to Hattiesburg in two weeks.  I was so grateful that I wouldn't have to dump them in a bucket of ice.  When they are gone I will have 240 gallons of empty tank space.  I'll need it.  I have more Angel kids coming on that need more elbow room.

....Santa comes early for you...good....wow..240 gals  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

They will be filled soon enough ???  What I really need to do is get rid of some nice adults.  I don't know why I so dislike doing the Aquabid thing.  I keep hoping that fish keepers will drive to Moselle MS and beat my door down.  During all my time as a breeder of fish and goats  (a good  35 years) it has happened to me exactly 4 times. 

The LFS store wants 20 smalls, 12 mediums and 10 worthless Dots.  I'll take them in Monday.  I'll have until Thursday to select adults that need ice water.  Some are not a pretty as others.  I have to do it on a Thursday because garbage day is Friday.  I don't want a bag of dead fish sitting around attracting dogs and making me feel bad.

THEN I WILL MAKE MYSELF DO THE DESPISED AQUABID THING

wallace

Its one of those little disadvantages of living in nowheresville. I drove all the way to the big city in Oregon today... Medford isn't even that big but it is to me... fought the traffic and fought with not knowing my way around. Now I'm exhausted. :P
Dan

LizStreithorst

I'm that way when I drive to places I'm not used to.  Everyone on big fast highways knows exactly where they're going except me.  It's extremely stressful.  Plus, I have an abnormal fear of being lost ::)  I have no sense of direction whatsoever.  I hate it but I was born like that.  There are people who are as gifted at finding their way as I am worthless.  I have met people who have something like internal GPS.