• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 05:27:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 555
Total: 555

things coming together

Started by b125killer, February 17, 2013, 08:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

I have been working hard on getting things set up in my fish room. it's not done yet but I wanted to share the fruits of my labor with everyone.

72 gallon community tank. This is the only tank that still need to be moved.

20 gallon St Isabel/Rio Negro cross. there not happy with me I cleaned there tank today.

55 gallon planted tank. this is a prebreeder angel tank. there is also F1 BN's and a few cory cats in there

40 gallon breeder. This tank has adult angels BN's and the yo yo loaches

29 gallon German blue and Bolivian Rams. I did have a pair that looked promising but I shook them up moving there tank.

20 gallon long this tank has daddy and mommy BN and there new fry. I also have a few guppies in there.

This is my new 80 gallon divided tank with the stand I made. there is room under the tank for the rams tank and the QT tank that's not running right now. I'm hoping that the angel fry will go in this tank. If I ever get any fry.

Scott

ilroost

good job with the tanks scott.
you got them looking nice

b125killer

Quote from: ilroost on February 17, 2013, 09:00:36 PM
good job with the tanks scott.
you got them looking nice
Thanks I still have alot to do but it's getting better.
Scott

PaulineMi

Nice job.  That must have been a lot of work. Your tanks look good.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Nice Scott, lotta work but you've got em looking really good....good job
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

shatanka

VERY NICE fish room! Boy you have a lot of tanks too! I love your planted tank and angels in there.  You have your hands in a bit of everything don't ya! I wish you lots of luck with your breeding endeavors!

b125killer

Thanks everyone. The 55 planted is one of my favorite tanks too. It took me a long time to figure out the hole plant thing. I also like the tank because it irregular the dimensions are 37x19x19. It's a older tank with thick glass and very heavy. The only problem I had was getting glass tops for it. I had to special order them from a glass company. I'm going to need to get some more 20 high but I'm waiting for another Petco tank sale or a good craigslist find.   
Scott

EvanJ