• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 01:25:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 557
Total: 557

Pics for Liz

Started by b125killer, September 01, 2015, 09:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

I guess everyone can look too. LOL :P
Here is the pic of the Turk. She is a beauty.   

I figured since I had there attention I would take a few more pics.

It took me a little bit to figure out how to export pics from my phone. I'm not use to win 10.
I got them all kinds of pissed off at me today, I replanted there tank. I'll post pics of before and after tomorrow. the water needs to clear up a bit. 
Scott

PaulineMi

I'm still favoring #2 blue diamond...but they're all such nice discus and the pictures turned out great.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

+1  Great photos Scott!

Dennis

Mugwump

""It took me a little bit to figure out how to export pics from my phone. I'm not use to win 10.
I got them all kinds of pissed off at me today, I replanted there tank. I'll post pics of before and after tomorrow. the water needs to clear up a bit.""

Those are great shots....they're looking fantastic !!!!

there are two ways....send them to yourself with email...

or use your charging usb cable and hook to your computer, and simply transfer them........easiest.... 
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Great photos! Which phone do you use?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 02, 2015, 10:08:31 AM
Great photos! Which phone do you use?

I think he still has the Samsung 6 'edge'  ??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The Turk is still my favorite.  Are his bars always so prominent?  In every pic I've seen of her the bars are very strong.  In the pic it seems that there is gill tissue is showing from his gills.  It can't be.  What is that? 
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

The phone is a Samsung 6 edge. Her bars have always been that prominent. It was one of the things that I liked about her, even when she was a little fry. When she's upset her body gets dark and you can still see the bars.  Usually when I rearrange the tank.
The "gill Tissue" is her fin. I just happened to catch it on the back stroke.

Here is the tank replanted. I think it looks better. I trimmed the plants up a lot.
Before

After
Scott