• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 03:34:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 576
Total: 576

A Few of Jon's Angels

Started by b125killer, April 12, 2015, 08:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

Here is a few of Jon's angels. I was taking pics with my new phone. taking pictures of fish still isn't the easiest thing to do.

Scott

Mugwump

They came out nice... ;D You even got mama's tube showing, and a nice shot of 'barge-butt', one of the large Sta Isabel/Rio Negro youngsters all grown up.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

All are very nice but I am absolutely drooling over that beauty in the first picture. What an elegant angel.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)