• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 23, 2024, 10:04:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,366
  • Total Topics: 18,547
  • Online today: 245
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 68
Total: 68

Some Fish Pix

Started by PaulineMi, December 21, 2014, 07:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Here are the Sta Isabel/Rio Negro angels from Jon and two Peruvian cross angels from Steve Rybicki.

A Chicago Discus photo that came out nicely...she posed for the camera

One of the little guys who live on the bottom of the show tank....a sumo loach

And some of Barb's cones are in the angel and discus pictures.  ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

As always, some great shots, Pauline... ;D  ...Josie has some beauty's too, doesn't she ???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Nice picts! Really love the loach

Barb

Just beautiful Pauline, you are right when you say show tank.  Very showy.
Barb

b125killer

Nice pics, I also like the loach. I wasn't  aware  that they were that colorful.
Scott

wsantia1

Beautiful tank Pauline. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Great pictures too. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Thanks everyone.  Glad you like these.  The full tank shots came out better than ever with the new Beamswork light over that tank. Thank you for telling us about their sale Jon.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

BallAquatics

As always, very nice Pauline.   ;)

Dennis

JC

I really like all your fish and tanks. Especially the sumo loach. I've never heard of one

LizStreithorst

I like the little guy, too.  Give him a blue ribbon.  He seems to have won the popularity contest ;) 
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Here's the sumo with his chain loach buddy

Hiding amongst the plants are these little ones

Danio chaprae from Bill

Peeking at the camera

Pentazona Barb

They all live together here....they don't even show up but they really are crazy active in the tank....

LizStreithorst

What a tank!  I don't have the tallent to make a tank like that.
Always move forward. Never look back.