• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 12:44:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 597
Total: 597

cleaning slate

Started by b125killer, December 04, 2012, 09:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

I hope they do something soon the anticipation is killing me. I looked at them a little bit ago and she has here tube down.

Scott

Mugwump

soon.....real soon....then the adventure begins.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

good luck scott, hope all goes well. before you know it you will be splitting a table with jon at the swaps lol

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on December 04, 2012, 05:51:55 PM
good luck scott, hope all goes well. before you know it you will be splitting a table with jon at the swaps lol

Not.........LOL..he can get his own.....jk'n........yep, we could get two tables and sell a whole lotta fish..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I think I still have a ways to go before I could sell anything. This is the first pair that I have tried . I'm going to put the  St Isabel/Rio Negro pair in there own tank this weekend and see if they will bless me with a couple of spawns.
Scott

Jo

Hope all goes well Scott. I understand the anticipation killing you!
Jo

b125killer

I got a spawn and they are doing a good job fanning there eggs so far. Should I keep there light on all night or keep there routine the same? They must have spawned last night after I went to work. I only see a few bad eggs too. I knew that a cool water change would do the trick for these two.

Scott

Jo

Awesome Scott! I wish you the best. Those are really pretty fish.
Jo

b125killer

Scott