• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 05:03:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 577
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 562
Total: 563

Sunday ...

Started by Mugwump, January 05, 2020, 04:41:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....whatcha got going?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

A little clean up, Putzing in the fishroom and watching football. Plenty of fresh leftovers from the last two days so no cooking. It's going to be a pretty relaxing day until Kobe decides to start up in a bit. He will be 10 in two weeks and hasn't slowed up at all.  lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

My house is so much cleaner without 5 puppies in the house that I don't have any cleaning to do, not even a load of dog laundry!!!  I believe I'll do WC on my tanks in the office, pay my latest bills, then head down to the comfortable sofa in the fish room and stick my head in a book all day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 05, 2020, 09:47:29 AM
My house is so much cleaner without 5 puppies in the house that I don't have any cleaning to do, not even a load of dog laundry!!!  I believe I'll do WC on my tanks in the office, pay my latest bills, then head down to the comfortable sofa in the fish room and stick my head in a book all day.

....excellent plan Liz......what are you currently reading?.....book?..or 'New Yorker' ?
Jon

LizStreithorst

I had to drop the New Yorker due to cost . I can still read what interests me on line but nothing beats paper for me.  I'm reading an excellent cook book called "Salt Fat Acid Heat".  It's like a text book meant to teach how to cook without a recipe.  It's kind of a hard read, but it's a good read because it is also well written.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...company just left....it's time to go read a spell....night folks   :)
Jon