• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 01:15:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 769
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 733
Total: 734

Kielbasa.....

Started by Mugwump, January 19, 2015, 04:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..cheese shells, corn and apple sauce....MMMMmmmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Sounds tasty as I sit here gnawing on left-over pizza   LOL

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I've never even tasted Kielbassa.  It's not avaiable down south as far as I know.  But we have Boudin No sausage is better than Boudin.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 19, 2015, 06:03:12 PM
I've never even tasted Kielbassa.  It's not avaiable down south as far as I know.  But we have Boudin No sausage is better than Boudin.

I'm not so sure about that.... ;D......

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/potato-kielbasa-skillet

.A recipe for Cajun boudin sausage. Boudin is meat and rice and vegetables in a casing, eaten with crackers on the go.

Jon

LizStreithorst

Boudin is a meal in itself minus veggies.  My favorite way to cook is to  pack it inside a green pepper and stick it in a 375 oven until the pepper is done to my taste.  That way I get a complete meal.

I think I know what I'll be having for dinner tomorrow :)

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 19, 2015, 05:33:52 PM
Sounds tasty as I sit here gnawing on left-over pizza   LOL

Dennis

With anchovies I hope. I love cold pizza with anchovies for breakfast MMMMmmmmm GREAT!
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

LizStreithorst

I always have ancovies around.  Sometime's I get the urge to eat them straight from the can :-[  Another thing I can't live without is capers.