• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 09:14:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 760
Total: 760

a dank Monday morn'n...

Started by Mugwump, October 31, 2016, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...38deg's..might see 60?  huh......coffee is good, very good....Cubs won....tonight we get the goblins.... |^|

Water changes this norn'n...some putz'n...and maybe a nap in there somewhere....

We haven't had many Halloweener's the last few years...we're wondering how many will show up this time around..?..They do have a lot of Halloween party's at various locals, and they draw a lot of families....the G'kids always come over, they have some super costumes this year too... |^|
I haven't seen a tp'd house since I was a kid..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. The weather today is a lot different than yesterday when the temps climbed to 80 degrees. Today high will be in the mid 50s and with all of the rain we had last night it is damp & dreary. Just what you would expect for Halloween.  huh

Not much on tap for today but I'm sure there is something to do that I am not thinking about just yet. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...we'll get more of the wet/cold stuff here again too...tomorrow around 70?....rain moving back through...then back to the low 50's til  huh...April ?..LOL

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Coffee first. Enjoying some now. Then, it's black powder Monday. Gonna go make some smoke. After that, we may go see the new Jack Reacher movie in the afternoon. Monday night we go out to eat with a couple we know. Nothing fancy, we just try to stay connected. Should be a fun day.

The two parties we attended yesterday were both great. After today we'll need to rest up.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 31, 2016, 07:04:46 AM
Coffee first. Enjoying some now. Then, it's black powder Monday. Gonna go make some smoke. After that, we may go see the new Jack Reacher movie in the afternoon. Monday night we go out to eat with a couple we know. Nothing fancy, we just try to stay connected. Should be a fun day.

The two parties we attended yesterday were both great. After today we'll need to rest up.

....give us a critique on the new 'Jack Reacher' movie....it sounds pretty good....

"Never Go Back"
"Investigator Jack Reacher (Tom Cruise) springs into action after the arrest of Susan Turner (Cobie Smulders), an Army major accused of treason. Suspecting foul play, Jack embarks on a mission to prove that the head of his old unit is innocent. After crossing paths with the law, Reacher must now go on the lam to uncover the truth behind a major government conspiracy that involves the death of U.S. soldiers."
Jon

Mugwump

Pot #2.....and I should really get dressed and get going.....well, maybe after another cup... huh
Jon

Rjb3

Back from Jack Reacher. Outstanding.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

It keeps being the same here.  High 89 today.  Not a drop of rain in sight for at least a week.  Nobody remembers it ever being like this just before November.  If it doesn't rain soon the rye grass won't come up.  If the rye grass doesn't come up my horses will be effectively be on dry lot until the summer grass comes back.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

Here is the drought map as of 6 days ago. Southern California and Mississippi are in bad shape. The recent storms put my area in the white or 'normal' region... its down toward LA where they are still dry.

Dan

wallace

Actually the worst drought in the south looks like Alabama and Georgia.
Dan

LizStreithorst

Quote from: wallace on October 31, 2016, 10:24:12 PM
Actually the worst drought in the south looks like Alabama and Georgia.

See that red spot in southeast Mississippi?  That's where I live.  I said that it's bad here.  It is bad.  The weather lady says that we have no chance of rain for another week.  I got one nice rain in early September after a dry July and August.  Not the first drop since then.  Being in the red spot sucks.
Always move forward. Never look back.