• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 07:47:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 731
Total: 731

Morn'n fish nuts....

Started by Mugwump, December 19, 2013, 06:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

It's Thursday already????...The week flew by fast. Now we're just watching to see where this storm path goes....if more north..we're in deep doo doo...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

That white stuff is doo doo?  Really??
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 19, 2013, 06:14:06 AM
It's Thursday already????...The week flew by fast. Now we're just watching to see where this storm path goes....if more north..we're in deep doo doo...

I'm hoping for clearing by Monday.  Looking at the forecast so far I'm going to be good here and in NYC where it will be above 55 degrees when I land.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 19, 2013, 07:49:17 AM
That white stuff is doo doo?  Really??

"Don't eat the yellow snow" ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

"Don't eat the yellow snow" ;D...... I thought about that one too!!

I haven't turned on the tube yet this morning (I guess that would be the flatscreen cause it's not a tube any more is it?).  So has it turned north?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

When I was a kid, my Mom used to make 'snow' ice cream....after a freshly fallen snow, we'd take the biggest kitchen pot that we could find and pack it with clean/fresh snow....Mom would make up an extra thick egg nog mixture and we'd pour it over the packed snow and stir/fold it in....great tasting and really, really cold....MMMMmmm....yummy
Jon

Ron Sower

So it was a light yellow with the eggnog, and that was okay to eat?!!!

Today, around here, I'd be concerned about all the airborne pollutants.  But I guess we breathe them anyway!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 19, 2013, 07:55:39 AM

I'm hoping for clearing by Monday.  Looking at the forecast so far I'm going to be good here and in NYC where it will be above 55 degrees when I land.

How long are you staying there, Willie?....be sure and grab some pics ;D ..oh and set them up a fish tank too ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 19, 2013, 07:50:28 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on December 19, 2013, 07:55:39 AM

How long are you staying there, Willie?....be sure and grab some pics ;D ..oh and set them up a fish tank too ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'll be back Friday evening.  Hopefully this weather cooperates.  Set up my daughter and granddaughter with tanks a long time ago.  Those tanks are with me now.  I brought them for my daughter back in 1987.  Granddaughter was born in 1989.  When I took the tanks with me they came with an aquatic turtle.  I've had that turtle for 18 years now, LOL. Thankfully it's one of the smaller turtles.  ::) ::) ::)
Willie

Mugwump

Travel safe, and enjoy your journey.
Jon

PaulineMi

Safe travels.  And how cool that you have had that turtle for 18 years. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 20, 2013, 10:49:37 AM
Safe travels.  And how cool that you have had that turtle for 18 years.

Thanks Pauline and Jon. Yes I brought that turtle for my granddaughter when she was 7 years old and she outgrew by the time she was nine.  I thought I would take it and transfer it over to my nephew but he did not want it so it is still with me. .LOL  ;D
Willie