• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 04:58:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 509
Total: 509

Let's see....What is today?

Started by Ron Sower, December 04, 2013, 06:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

I'm trying to learn how to post a pic here.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

If it's on your computer, just post as an attachment..sometimes you'll need to re-size it tho..if it's uploaded to 'photo shop' or someplace similar.....the bottom left most tab above provides two brackets, when clicked....just paste the link between them...

''.......from above tab

Windows power tools, image resizer
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/xp-downloads#2TC=powertoys

nice little tool....right click an image on your computer and choose the size to reduce/enlarge..I found out 'med' works perfectly for posting on here..then upload the newly created image as using attachment
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

well, THAT was simple! Thanks Jon!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

That was funny..worth the learning curve.     ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Excellent pic....LOL...so it's A$$ day...LOL....loving it... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well done, Ron.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

I don't use things like Photobucket to save photos so I couldn't embed one. Attaching is what I'll do from here on.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron