• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 07:04:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 515
Total: 515

Just finished up....

Started by BallAquatics, December 01, 2013, 06:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Let the holiday begin.  Just finished up my yearly database purge & rebuild for my biggest client.  It takes hours and hours so the 4 day holiday is the only time we can squeeze it in during the year.

Dennis

Mugwump

Sounds good.....slow and right ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

So when did/do you get to have turkey?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Sometime this week...  son is coming in from out-of-town to spend a few days.  Get to see my youngest grand son.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Neato !!..Grandkids are the bestest ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

That is one cute kid! a million-dollar smile on a lady-killer face!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Thanks Ron.  He looks just like his daddy did when he was that age.   :)

Dennis

PaulineMi

What a cutie!  Is he the little guy checking out the fish on your website?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Thanks Pauline.  That's Christopher on the website, he's my daughters youngest.  This is Jayden, he's my son's first baby and also their youngest.

They are as different as night and day.  Christopher, have an older brother & sister is very serious and all business.  Jayden, well he's just all smiles and ready to have fun doing whatever comes next.  Should be lots of fun having them over.....

Dennis

LizStreithorst

lol.  He's wearing a hard hat.  He's my kind of kid.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 02, 2013, 01:34:29 PM

Dennis

Isn't it amazing how they looked alike! When I saw newer pics of my grandson back in Va., it appeared that way to me too! All I can say is that it's a good thing for them that neither one looks like me!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 02, 2013, 03:21:33 PM
Quote from: BallAquatics on December 02, 2013, 01:34:29 PM

Dennis

Isn't it amazing how they looked alike! When I saw newer pics of my grandson back in Va., it appeared that way to me too! All I can say is that it's a good thing for them that neither one looks like me!
LOL........... ;D
Jon