• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 11:08:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 630
Total: 630

Good morning everyone...

Started by Mugwump, December 01, 2013, 07:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

As I sit with the sound of the daily Cardinal window attack (Manny observing, of course) I'm trying to plan the day. Priority #1, pick up Scott and go get the tank from Steve. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Can't wait to get started on doing the set up...
Coffee's excellent this morning..second pot brewing..MMMmmmm ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Sounds like a great day Jon.  Nothing like setting up a new tank!   Have fun.  ;)

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

See you soon. It's going to be fun.
Scott

JR

Love setting up a new tank. Have a   great day guys.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Scott is 'da man'..I couldn't have done without him.....thanks again Scott ;D
Jon

b125killer

Your welcome Jon. I told you me strong like bull!  :P LOL
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on December 01, 2013, 07:54:23 PM
Your welcome Jon. I told you me strong like bull!  :P LOL

And dang if you aren't too....LOL...five years ago, or so, I moved the 110 gal/with gravel..down there with Matt, I took the bottom going down those stairs, with Jan's hand in the middle of my back..to ensure a quick top push didn't throw me backwards down the steps...LOL..after aging a bit, it was turn to keep someone else from getting the 'top side off balance thruster'... the one that sends the bottom guy tumbling to oblivion....Matt's like a bull in a china shop....LOL..bump, er oops, you ok?

it was fun, despite the 'H'.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

b125killer

They do need to come up with real names for roads in Wisconsin. The the H roads just don't make sense. It's not just that, it's like after they went through the Alphabet they started over with double letters. "HH"
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on December 01, 2013, 08:15:18 PM
They do need to come up with real names for roads in Wisconsin. The the H roads just don't make sense. It's not just that, it's like after they went through the Alphabet they started over with double letters. "HH"

LOL....it is weird huh?...or should I say crazy?  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

b125killer

It's no crazier than the Green Bay Packers fan laws. :o They had green and yellow straws at McDonald :o
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on December 01, 2013, 08:34:10 PM
It's no crazier than the Green Bay Packers fan laws. :o They had green and yellow straws at McDonald :o

LOL....yep....I'd almost forgot about that.... ;D
Jon