• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 02:48:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 637
Total: 637

What's everyone doing....

Started by Mugwump, November 25, 2013, 06:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...for Thanksgiving day? We're going to ,our oldest son, Mike's house. Food galore..MMMMmmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

If Patty is up to it we are also going to our oldest son's
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

It's kind of nice with boys being grown with families of there own. Mike's for Thanksgiving, Matt's for Christmas eve, Marshall's for birthdays...and here for the summer family picnic get together. 
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

Am looking forward to having my dad here this year for Thanksgiving...Then it will be time to get Aron fixed up and my dad!! Beginning to think they will be both be fixed on the same day!!! Lord have mercy if that happens!!!! ;D ???

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

I was planning on doing nothing but enjoying a day off but I decided last night that I would cook.  Nothing fancy...I bought a chicken, a sweet potato and makings for stuffing.  The dogs and I will feast.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Going to our daughter's and granddaughter's tonight to have pizza and do homemade egg noodles. It's a tradition in Linda's family that we make the noodles the night before Thanksgiving and serve them in gravy on Thanksgiving day.  Our granddaughter, several years ago, dubbed it officially as ''Noodle Night''! They'll be out of town tomorrow and we will go down the street and watch football and have turkey dinner with our close friends tomorrow.

I always used to watch the Macy Parade when I was a kid. So, although I don't just sit and watch it, I love to have it on all morning as we cook and do things here at home prior to going out.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 27, 2013, 02:36:15 PM
I was planning on doing nothing but enjoying a day off but I decided last night that I would cook.  Nothing fancy...I bought a chicken, a sweet potato and makings for stuffing.  The dogs and I will feast.

Jan and I, used to have a big Capon sometimes, in lieu of Turkey...or stuffed Cornish hens for each of us...different...
Jon

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

LizStreithorst

Stuffed cornish hen.  It's something I've heard of but have never had.  I must look into it.

Mugwump

WKRP was one of the best shows on TV. I love that episode...freak'n hilarious ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

No Turkey for my dogs.  They've had theirs at my expense.  They just ate a big bag of expensive freeze dried blackworms.

Mugwump

..we're off for the son's house....back later..stuffed and happy ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon