• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 04:52:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 506
Total: 506

Bob/Gale/Scott and Ben....

Started by Mugwump, November 23, 2013, 07:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

It was nice to see you all tonight. Good times, good folks...ya can't beat that.. ;D...Hey Ben, do a photo progress of your new planted tank set up, so we can follow along.. ;D..Scott, let me know if your folks need anything else.. ;D ..Bob and Gale, love ya both...how long did it take to 'peddle' home in that car.. :o :o :o :o :o he he
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

sschind

Ya know Jon, had we worked something out with the tank earlier I am sure Bob and Gale could have delivered it for us.  I think we could have gotten it in the car.  Maybe strapped it on the roof.  Of course it would have doubled the weight so mileage may not have been so good.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

b125killer

Thank You so much Jon for letting us meet at your House. Holly said thanks for hew new angels. And thanks for my Parents angels. They haven't seen them yet. Also Thank you Capt'n Bob and Gale. I'm going to feed the bug food tomorrow. I had a lot of fun tonight. it was nice to see you guys away from the swaps.
I would of like to see a 6 foot tank strapped to the top of Bob and Gales car. :o I think the tank might weigh more than the car LOL
Scott