• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 08:15:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 747
Total: 747

Hot Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, May 31, 2022, 09:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It will be a hot one here with the high temp getting up to 94 degrees. We were already at 76F at 8:00 am and there is not a drop of rain in sight. I will definitely be watering the plant life in my flowerbeds later today.

I just came back from Kobe's follow up exam at the vet. All of his old stuff has resolved but now he has a swollen lymph node in the back of his left rear leg. He has some surface irritation in that area so hopefully the meds that I was given for the irritation will fix the lymph node situation. huh

As of this morning my Pitch Black Ram spawn is doing well (knock on wood). On an earlier post I stated that I did not see any gold fry in the spawn but now I would say it looks like about 50% gold. It may be less than the 50% because it is difficult to see the black fry and the gold fry are easier to see when their bellies are full of BBS.

Now I will sit back and enjoy the het for the rest of the day. Wishing you all a great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It's hot here too, Willie but not as hot as what you have.

I won't have much to say in the next few days.  My best favorite neighbor died last night and I am in the depths.  I'll check in and read even if I don't say much.  I hope that yall stay well.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Willie and Liz, very hot here too.  And it isn't even summer yet.  I also do a lot of watering here Willie, this heat dries up the ground very fast.  Liz I am sorry you lost your favorite neighbor.  You were a good friend to him, and his wife. that made a big difference in his life and now his wife will need to lean on you for awhile.  Was he a veteran?  If so, it is something to pass away on Memorial Day.  You both take care and I will be back tomorrow.
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 31, 2022, 02:35:54 PM
It's hot here too, Willie but not as hot as what you have.

I won't have much to say in the next few days.  My best favorite neighbor died last night and I am in the depths.  I'll check in and read even if I don't say much.  I hope that yall stay well.
..I'm so saddened to learn this, Liz....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

I had a good day today.... Lucy had a card crafting class here and I went out to pick up a load of plants from a friend, then a couple called to see if we wanted to go to a Mexican restaurant for dinner...and we did!...

Temps were in high 90s today and will be again before going into 100s Thursday...

I guess that's it...hope you are having a good night...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron