• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 04:39:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 625
Total: 625

Saturday coffee

Started by Mugwump, November 19, 2016, 06:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's wonderful....cold outside and snow in the area...high today...mid 30's.....and windy too....

..putz'n at home mostly.....a nap later.. huh....really haven't thought about it much this morn'n....gotta check the 'to do' list....

...more coffee ..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. The good part of the weekend is here. Tomorrow: cold ,rainy and windy. Have a couple of errands to run and then some water changes. Unless I am interrupted.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 19, 2016, 06:51:50 AM
Coffee is great. The good part of the weekend is here. Tomorrow: cold ,rainy and windy. Have a couple of errands to run and then some water changes. Unless I am interrupted.  huh

How'd the house showing go?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....wind's howling...a few flurries...wind chill 24deg's, and feels every bit of it too....LOL....
Jon

Ron Sower

...windy...66, sunny,  and going to 82 today...

...coffee is going to be great when Lucy wakes up...I don't want to wake her with the noise the Keurig makes...

...don't know if we'll still be going to the arts festival or not with all the wind...

...if not I'll take a piece of the deck railing if have left and make a little gate at the top of the stairs so Murf doesn't roam off while I'm not watching him...If Lucy is gone he will do that...If she's here, he keeps her in his sight all the time...!  He's really attached to her....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...still cold and pretty windy out there.....pot #?...and a couple grilled cheese sandwiches..... |^|
Jon

wallace

The wind has been blowing like crazy for 2 days. Had three power outages last night. If the wind ever stops we will all be walking around at a slant.
Dan

Ron Sower

Quote from: wallace on November 19, 2016, 03:07:23 PM
The wind has been blowing like crazy for 2 days. Had three power outages last night. If the wind ever stops we will all be walking around at a slant.
Same here...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron