• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 25, 2024, 10:44:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,369
  • Total Topics: 18,548
  • Online today: 86
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 76
Total: 76

Sunday coffee time, morn'n folks

Started by Mugwump, October 30, 2016, 06:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....coffee's wonderful...MMmmmmmm  very good  |^|

..51deg's now and that'll be about it for the day...upper 30's tonight...some real big boomers last night...it rained pretty good...I think it woke us 'all' up too... 8)

...today I feel like doing nothing....absolutely nothing....but gotta do some water changes, and clear some junk out of the garage... wfwf

...we'll see what the day brings  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Coffee's good. It's the off brand, but it's good.

Today is the last trap shoot of the season. Big party. Lots of food.

Then, off to our grand-daughter's birthday party. Lots of Birthday cake.

Big day, two parties.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 30, 2016, 06:34:41 AM
Coffee's good. It's the off brand, but it's good.

Today is the last trap shoot of the season. Big party. Lots of food.

Then, off to our grand-daughter's birthday party. Lots of Birthday cake.

Big day, two parties.

MMMmmm.....good rich birthday cake.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee this morning. Temp is already in the mid 60s and it's going up to the mid 70s. Rain projected but mostly north of us.

Did a lot of fish room work yesterday so we'll see if there is anything down there left to do. If not I'll just spend the day relaxing. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Mid 60s with rain here as well.....  Youngest grand son here visiting, should be an entertain day.   ;)

Dennis

LizStreithorst

54 hear now.  going up to 88 this afternoon.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...temps crashing...we're in the mid 40's now......been a long day... wfwf
Jon

wsantia1

It's been a long day here too. Did another 50% water change on the 150. The Altums are definitely happy. The TDS in that tank is less than 100 and the nitrates are around 10. I will try to keep it there.

I also did a lot of organizing down in the fishroom. Tomorrow I will just move the empty tanks neatly against a wall and hope I won't need to use them any time soon.  ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.