• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 10:49:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 619
Total: 619

Saturday coffee

Started by Mugwump, October 29, 2016, 06:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee's very, very good...MMmmm...we're on pot#2... |^|

64deg's outside and going into the low 70's here today....rain later on tonight ..

Cubs lost a tough one last night.....gotta get them bats going better....pitching has been good tho, for both teams...game #4 tonight and another couple good pitchers going at it.....

not much on the agenda....just putz'n as usual.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. It is in the 30s right now but temps are going up into the 70s and tomorrow they will actually get up into the 80s huh Crazy weather out here.

Putzing and water changes on tap. Probably a stroll through the park later on.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 29, 2016, 06:32:57 AM
Coffee is great. It is in the 30s right now but temps are going up into the 70s and tomorrow they will actually get up into the 80s huh Crazy weather out here.

Putzing and water changes on tap. Probably a stroll through the park later on.

...yup, Sassy will get a nice walk today too....she likes those a lot...especially when we meet folks.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

With the wind blowing out last night, I thought the score was going to be something like 15 to 10. Shows how much I know lol

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on October 29, 2016, 12:01:36 PM
With the wind blowing out last night, I thought the score was going to be something like 15 to 10. Shows how much I know lol

The wind never really got going..... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

Same weather here as it has been for weeks.  Cool at night and up to the mid 80's in the afternoons, with nary a drop of rain.  They say it will stay that way for at least another week.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

Maybe our long drought is ending. We've had a lot of rain here in the past week. We dug a couple of little ponds last month for the geese to play in and they are filling up.
Dan

LizStreithorst

I hope the rain keeps falling for you. 

My husband and I moved here in November of 1984.  It rained buckets for 11 days straight.  It got to be a drag.  Either you get rain or you don't.  Sometimes you get too much sometimes you get to little.  It's just the way it is.  I live where it's high and I have a good sand based soil.  Having to little rain involves more suffering for me than having to much.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

We'll be getting our rain here in about 5-6 hours..then rain through the night, and tomorrow morning.....It's been around the upper 60's-70 all day, but very overcast......humid...
Jon

wsantia1

Beautiful day. Mid 70s with a light breeze and plenty of sunshine. May rain tomorrow night but it is supposed to get up to 80 degrees before it does. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.