• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 09:23:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 559
Total: 559

Saturday coffee

Started by Mugwump, November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....good coffee....MMmmmmm....very good

...cooler today...and a couple errands to run later...I haven't decided on what to do yet, besides fish room putz'n.... huh

....maybe more coffee will help.... huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....and slowly getting functional.... ;)
Jon

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. Nothing like making your own coffee at home. Pretty cold here with temps in the mid 20s and plenty of frost on the grass and vehicles.

Lots to do around here today, Housecleaning, fishroom cleaning, water changes and hopefully some putzing. Already started a load of laundry.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 25, 2017, 06:25:49 AM
The coffee is great this morning. Nothing like making your own coffee at home. Pretty cold here with temps in the mid 20s and plenty of frost on the grass and vehicles.

Lots to do around here today, Housecleaning, fishroom cleaning, water changes and hopefully some putzing. Already started a load of laundry.

...did a lot  of that yesterday.... ;).....so just minor things today.... |^|..we do need a couple things at the store tho.....any place but WallyWorld however.... huh
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on November 25, 2017, 06:36:06 AM
[.....any place but WallyWorld however.... huh

Things were pretty much back to normal at Walmart last night.  There are always a few more folks in the store on Friday and Saturday nights, but all the sale stuff is gone and so are the crowds.  Worked perfect working 3rd shift.....  completely missed all the lunacy.   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 25, 2017, 09:23:50 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 25, 2017, 06:36:06 AM
[.....any place but WallyWorld however.... huh

Things were pretty much back to normal at Walmart last night.  There are always a few more folks in the store on Friday and Saturday nights, but all the sale stuff is gone and so are the crowds.  Worked perfect working 3rd shift.....  completely missed all the lunacy.   |^|

Dennis

...lucky you.....LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

...we're starting this morning at 64...which is a little cool to sit on the deck and eat breakfast...but the good news is that it will be in the mid 80s today!...'sposed to get some cooling into the 60s and 70s soon....Not sure I'm ready for the cold weather!... huh  wfwf

...woke up this morning and laid in bed for almost an hour watching the 4 little panda cories that I put in the 125 last night...they just were having a ball swimming up and down and up and down throughout the tank by themselves...I'm going to transfer a few more plants today and maybe more fish this afternoon....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 25, 2017, 09:47:49 AM
...we're starting this morning at 64...which is a little cool to sit on the deck and eat breakfast...but the good news is that it will be in the mid 80s today!...'sposed to get some cooling into the 60s and 70s soon....Not sure I'm ready for the cold weather!... huh  wfwf

...woke up this morning and laid in bed for almost an hour watching the 4 little panda cories that I put in the 125 last night...they just were having a ball swimming up and down and up and down throughout the tank by themselves...I'm going to transfer a few more plants today and maybe more fish this afternoon....

..we used to have a dble bed futon in the fish room....I could lay their for hours watching the cory pod spawn.......just like busy little bees... ;)...fascinating
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 25, 2017, 09:53:31 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 25, 2017, 09:47:49 AM

..we used to have a dble bed futon in the fish room....I could lay their for hours watching the cory pod spawn.......just like busy little bees... ;)...fascinating
...cories are really cool little guys....I doubt if they'll spawn in my tank this time because the water is pretty hard even at 200 TDS...after it's all set up I may work on dropping the solids...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron