• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 07:38:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 730
Total: 730

Wednesday...??

Started by Mugwump, November 15, 2017, 05:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..looks good.....can't wait to see it planted and mature... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...I take it you tested it for leaks outside first too tho............. huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on November 16, 2017, 05:23:09 AM

LOL  That's what I was thinking too.....  Ron sure is braver than I am filling that tank inside the house.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 16, 2017, 08:06:24 AM

LOL  That's what I was thinking too.....  Ron sure is braver than I am filling that tank inside the house.  LOL

Dennis

..yup......LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 16, 2017, 08:11:46 AM

Dennis

..yup......LOL
..That was the original plan, an outside test....but I only had the young bucks here for one evening...so after I looked it over very closely and saw no degradation at all in the glue joints I decided to take the risk...Still holding this morning...! no bulging across the front...not the slightest degradation at any of the seals.....I didn't leaver the house or the room for more than 10-15 minutes at a time so I could keep checking on it...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 16, 2017, 09:24:03 AM

Dennis

..yup......LOL
..That was the original plan, an outside test....but I only had the young bucks here for one evening...so after I looked it over very closely and saw no degradation at all in the glue joints I decided to take the risk...Still holding this morning...! no bulging across the front...not the slightest degradation at any of the seals.....I didn't leaver the house or the room for more than 10-15 minutes at a time so I could keep checking on it...

....had to ask LOL...glad that all is well  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 16, 2017, 09:44:05 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 16, 2017, 09:24:03 AM

Dennis

..yup......LOL

....had to ask LOL...glad that all is well  |^|
..me too...whew!..I do admit I've been a little anxious the last 24 hours.. :D... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron