• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 04:00:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 723
Total: 723

Merry Christmas…

Started by Ron Sower, December 25, 2022, 10:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Merry  Christmas my friends!  I have been so busy lately, very little online time. Sorry to be absent here.  It has been so cold here, the 7 ponds in my neighborhood all have a layer of ice on them, this is very rare.  The ducks that swim there are standing on ice instead of swimming!  I know this is nothing compared to the rest of the country that has it so bad.  But we are not used to this long lasting cold below 32 degrees. It was 15 for two nights, record breaking for here.  I have lost plants outside.

Will read through the posts I have missed now, and be back later.  Hope you are all safe and warm.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Merry Christmas to my special fishy friends.  Willie, I hope that you are safe and warm.  I've been worried about you on your long driving trip during this frigid weather.  We haven't heard from you since Friday.  I want the reason to be that you are busy with family.

It got over freezing today for the first time today in many days.  That in itself is a Christmas gift.  It will keep getting a little warmer every day until it gets back to normal Mississippi weather. 
Always move forward. Never look back.