• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 06:38:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 731
Total: 731

Merry Saturday Christmas Eve!

Started by Ron Sower, December 24, 2022, 05:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Good afternoon/evening friends...! And a happy Christmas Eve to you....! I hope all of you are enjoying your time now...

It's a balmy sunny 71 right now....

Last night as we were getting ready to prep dinner when friends texted us to come over and have drinks and go get pizza...we cut the stove off and let the chicken stock we were making sit til we got back...the pizza place was new to us and we will definitely go back there!...  |eat|

I assisted Stan today with parts for his RO system as he is adding a DI unit to it...he's converting his 24g fresh tank to salt soon and is getting stuff ready for it...a young friend brought over some "green" neon tetras for me and I sent him off with a bunch of black chinned livebearers....they don't look green yet but they're still pretty washed out from their stressful change...

I need to do some WCs but just not motivated today...going to get ready to got to friends for dinner tonight...you guys and gals have an awesome Christmas...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron