• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 10:04:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 624
Total: 624

Sunday

Started by Ron Sower, April 24, 2022, 10:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hi all!...it's going to get 81 today...

I'm going to pick up a Finnex 24/7 light, some mosses, and some water lettuce today on my way to the airport to get Lucy...3 stops before I get to her... huh

My PB pair of discuss spawned again Friday, but eggs gone next day...if I were going to try to raise fry, I would set up a tank somewhere for them...

Gotta go and get my day started...happy aquariuming today friends... |^|

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Happy Sunday, all.

Ron, Discus can be very frustrating.  I know from experience.

I'm doing laundry today.  I have 2 loads hanging out now.  My neighbor April saved me from doing one of my least favorite things.  She is letting me wash my heavy winter quilt in her high capacity washer.  It would never get clean in my little washer.

I'm about to change water on my 125 in the office.  Afterward I'll make egg rolls.  I hope to get some playing outside done today.  One of my tomato plants had 2 tomatoes and my only squash has it's first 2 flowers.

It's a pretty day here.  Mostly sunny and warm but not too warm due to a nice breeze.  I hope everyone has a nice pain free day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good evening everyone. It was beautiful out for most of the day but now the clouds are rolling in and the temp is down to 60 degrees from a high of 70 earlier. We are supposed to drop down into the 50s overnight.

I spent most of the doing nothing but I did get to the park a couple of times and also spent a good bit of time in the fishroom. Didn't get much accomplished but I did think of a lot of things I need to do. huh

I'm a little tired today and tomorrow I have the people coming to trim my trees down. Soon I'll be parking my butt on the recliner watching TV and eating my dinner. I might end up nodding off there.

Hopefully you all had a great day.

Hopefully you all had a great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good eve everyone, just typed a long post to you all, then poof it was gone.  I am too tired to do it all again  So will see you all tomorrow.  But it has been a good day for me.  Bye!
Barb