• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 03:00:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 639
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 640
Total: 640

Guess what today is…!

Started by Ron Sower, April 20, 2022, 09:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

And here we are again at the middle of the week...

Missed you Mug Clubbers yesterday...it was a so-so day...it was plant picking and shipping day...stayed busy...

At noon today I'll take Lucy to the airport...she's going to Tacoma for a bridal shower for our little grown up granddaughter...she'll be home Sunday afternoon or evening...Emery's and Dakota's wedding will be July 23...Lucy will be doing the flowers for the event...,that's one of her favorite things to do...

After dropping her at the airport I'll stop by my office-aquarium customer and do a routine tank maintenance ...

Hopefully I can spend an hour or so at the pool later and read...

Keep on keeping on folks...! And...happy aquariuming!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Hi guys, I guess it's about time I showed up, huh?  Yesterday I went to the LPS with a bunch of fish.  Twee was there.  I'd missed her my last two trips there.  It wasn't busy at the shop and we gabbed and gabbed and gabbed.  It was so nice.  But buy the time I got home it was time to get something in my tummy and do WC.

Today I just goofed off.  I boiled up a bunch of chicken leg quarters to make food for my little Tink.  It's cheaper than buying canned food and besides, I get to use the stock for myself.  After that I'm afraid I was just lazy.

The fox got the Egg Man, my second best rooster.  I saw that miserable critter yesterday poking his head out from the woods behind the fish room.  I yelled at him and ran him off but last night I heard him barking from down by the river.  Fox make a terrible sound.  It's a cross between a bark and a screech.  Actually, I think it's probably a female with kits and all the barking was her coming back into heat.

It's been coolish here for the past several days.  In the morning it'd down right chilly.  I'm not complaining, though.  This is the first Wednesday there haven't been tornados and bad storms in Mississippi.  We've had it bad for the 4 previous Wednesdays. 

Take care my friends and I'll see you tomorrow.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hey Ron, Liz and everybody. Today was a better day than what we've had recently so I was out running around running errands and food shopping this morning and then I went to the next town to meet up with some friends. It was a great day to be outside.

Tomorrow I will catch up on my water changes and if I get a chance I'll start working on things around the outside of the house. There is patio furniture to set up and I have to make sure my grill is ready for the season.

Hopefully everyone is having a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Got my honey off to Tacoma and did the tank maintenance....placed an order for plants then went to the hot tub at the pool for the first time since I had knee surgery...I sat in it for about an hour...when I'm in it nothing hurts |^|

Sorry to hear about your rooster, Liz...I remember that my brother used to lose chickens to dogs and foxes occasionally...he used to talk about his chickens like you do...I love it!... :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron