• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 02:44:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 160
Total: 160

We're back!!! Monday

Started by LizStreithorst, April 11, 2022, 04:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

The site has been down all day until now.  I'm glad that were here together at the Mug Club as we should be.
Would you believe that I expected to ship out 4 boxes today and I have shipped none?  The first buyer is having hand surgery and can't receive until next week.  He already paid so that's fine.  Another buyer who has already paid was going to arrange for a FedEx pick up and changed it till tomorrow.  That's fine as well.   The 3rd buyer was late paying but paid.  He'll have to wait until tomorrow.  The 4th hasn't paid at all.  Who knows what's up with that...

I woke up to thunder this morning.  Then it rained some.  I wasn't expecting it because it was a perfect day yesterday and  I hadn't checked the weather.  The sun is out now but the wind is blowing.  I still haven't checked the weather forecast.  I will wait to find out when it happens.  Who knows what tomorrow may bring?

I've got to get down to the fish room and do a WC. I'm already almost a hour late getting to it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

I tried to get on early but couldn't...we've been having trouble with our internet, and thought that might have been the problem, however, I was able to get on other sites easily enough...so figured it was the forum server...all I can say is that I'm glad we're back up and running...

I left at about 12:30 and hit a LFS to deliver plants to a fellow I met there, then went to a workplace of a fellow who gave me a bunch of plants, and lastly, I went to the high school marine biology club who is growing plants for me...a busy but productive afternoon!!,...  |^|. Now I'm tired :D :D :D...I'm going to give them some starter clumps of red root floaters to grow for me...the kids can take what they want and I will also give them some new plants for their on aquaria...I started them on shrimp in the past and they have oodles of them now!!! |^|

Does anyone know Bill Shields In the hobby/business?.. I just got off the phone with a friend who'd met him in Sarasota, Fl. this week.  He was one of the ppl who worked on developing the genetics and breeding of the fluorescent fishes using jellyfish and coral genes...interesting, but I don't care for them personally...

So far, with my young partner over in Vietnam right now and the use of Messenger chats and video phone calls, we're doing great!...wholesalers are out of a lot of plants we need...I've been ordering twice a week from some nurseries to try to build up inventory...

It's time to go in and prep dinner...you guys and gals have a good evening and night...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hey everybody. I'm just getting home from fish club meeting. Glad the site is back up. I'll check in tomorrow.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Did you get anything good at the meeting, Willie?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 11, 2022, 11:38:48 PM
Did you get anything good at the meeting, Willie?

Ron the auction was disappointing except for some super red plecos bristlenose and some assorted Hypos including albinos. I passed up on them when the bidding got too high.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.