• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 06:37:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 624
Total: 624

Sunday

Started by Ron Sower, April 10, 2022, 11:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hi Muggers!...

Barb, I hope you're having a safe trip and enjoy your visit...this will be a long day for you...

Nothing much going on here today...I guess I'll putz in the aquarium room...maybe go to the pool...oh, we have to clean house because the card making group is coming tomorrow...that's how we keep our house relatively clean...we have company over :D :D :D

Wishing good weather and happy aquariuming on all of you!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hey Ron and everyone. Hopefully you are all good. We are in a screwed up weather pattern with the temp currently at 49 degrees and wind blowing in at 20 mph. It feels a lot colder. We are supposed to get much warmer temps in the coming days but I'll believe it when I see it. We actually have a frost advisory tonight. huh

It's been kind of hard for me to get my bones and muscles loose today so I've been lounging around eating junk food and watching TV. I did go to the park for a little while this morning but I didn't stay long because I felt cold. I'm going to bundle up in a little while and try the park again. Hopefully we will stay out longer this time.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Hi folks.  I was in such a funk yesterday that I didn't post.  I woke up to my Discus wigglers starting to free swim.  I waited a couple of hours, took mom out (I don't trust her), took the sponge out (fry are attracted to black), lowered the water level and poured the Discus babies from the pitcher into the water with dad.  They were on him right away.  He was happy and they were happy.  Then I got dressed and went to the store.  When I got back, dad was no longer dark and there wasn't a fry to be seen.  I was really bummed.  It was a nice spawn and everything looked good.

All I've done today was piddle around the house doing a bit of cleaning.  The fox were yapping all night long again last night which meant that the dogs were barking most of the night as well.  I hope the critters move on to another part of the woods for tonight.

It's been a nice day here but windy.  It was projected to hit 80 and it may have but with the wind it was hard to tell.  Y'all have a nice evening.  See you here tomorrow.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

That's a real downer about the fry, Liz. Sorry.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron