• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 09:24:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 506
Total: 506

Saturday

Started by Ron Sower, April 09, 2022, 03:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Here we are at another weekend.... Gonna be low 90s today....sunny...

I'm sitting out in our patio section just looking at the 125 I just filled with water ... and listening to Willie Nelson music on Amazon Music thru our Firestick...good news is that the tank doesn't appear to be leaking so far...

We're going to be on FaceTime later today with our daughter and family to wish her partner a happy birthday...he's a pretty good match for Jen...they just moved into a house they bought together...interesting fact: they went to a financial counselor and he told them financially speaking they would be better off not getting married....another interesting fact: they're the same age Lucy and I were when I moved in with her...what is it about 50 years old? ... Lucy and I did go on and get married a few months later...!

Then I'll be going to the kili meeting at dinner time...on my way I'm going to meet up with a lady who's buying Phoenix moss from me...

I think I'm going to sell my Gardneri kilis and shellies... I keep screwing up their lives by putting in and taking out plants...and there are people who can give them a better home...

I guess I should go clean up the fishroom... you folks have a good day🤩🤩🤩

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good evening Ron and everyone. It's been a weird weather day here with mostly cloudy skies and the temps not getting out of the mid 50s. It started off nice and sunny and I was hoping for great weather but that didn't happen. At least it didn't rain. We got 5+ inches over two days and didn't need anymore just yet.

I ran some errands, did some fishroom work and took Kobe to the park so he could play around around with some dog friends. He had a good time so that makes me happy. Overall it was a good day.

Hopefully everyone else had a good day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi guys, I have been busy the last couple days with my garden club.  We are docents in one of the 9 homes on the  spring home and garden tour.  First one since before Covid canceled all the fun things like this.  Weather has been mostly good, with a few showers mixed in.  Tomorrow I am driving all day to see  my family in the center of the state. Leaving home at 8am hope to be home by 10pm.

My  mom is doing OK, as well as can be expected with her type of dementia.  I go in almost daily. But I won't deny it is all very hard on me.

You all have a good weekend,
Barb