• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 02:15:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 155
Total: 155

Spring Like Sunday

Started by wsantia1, April 03, 2022, 07:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is a typical spring day with the temp in the high 50s to low 60s in the area. We will have some rain this morning and then catch a break before the rains come back this evening. April showers bring May flowers I guess. Some of my perennials are starting to show some life so that's good.

I have a plan to start my spring cleaning soon. The thought of starting is depressing but I smile when I think about the finished product so that's the attitude I am going to bring to the project.

For today, water changes are the cards. All but a couple of my tanks are lightly stocked so my tanks are usually in good shape. I'll just do 25% changes today.

Wishing you all a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, it has been a good weather day here too. The pollen is still flying around, but getting less.  One more good rain will wash most away.  My trees and bushes are trying to put out #3 leaves.  1 and 2 got frozen.  I took a ferry ride today, always like that. I ate my lunch onboard, during the 30 min. river crossing.  It has been a good day.  Have a good evening folks,
Barb