• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 07:49:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 624
Total: 624

Monday again!

Started by Ron Sower, April 04, 2022, 09:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hello again...!  I'm up earlier today...

Our swap yesterday was a good one...little less foot traffic, but I made my average for swaps...I did get a little warmer as the afternoon started...it was good to see our group and older friends again...

It'll get to mid 80s today...sunny...

Lucy has a card class with her group this afternoon....I have some water changes to do...

I'm wishing all of you a good day...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hey Ron and everyone. A little cool today but at least it's sunny. It will get up to about 60 today with a lot less wind and that is welcomed.

Just doing a bit of housework today. I'm calling it my "Pre Spring Cleaning" because there will not be any deep cleaning involved. I am waiting for it to get just a little warmer so I can open windows and door. Then things will get really serious.

Of course the usual putzing in the fishroom is on the agenda. I must say everything is going well in the fishroom these days. After treating my "imported" guppies with some metro and prazi they seem to be doing well and are happy for the time being.

I won't be ordering from that seller again but I am happy that she screwed up and sent me a pair of guppies that I didn't order. She told be that they are called Dumbo Green Dragons but these have some red in them. I'm waiting for the female to drop a load of babies soon. I really like them and they appear ver healthy.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Hi Ron and Willie. 

Ron, weren't you the early bird here today!  Glad you had a nice swap.

Willie, It's a shame you got guppies that needed to be treated for parasites and you don't even know for sure what strain they are.  Maybe you could ask on fishlore.com  It a forum for all diIfferent fish.  Maybe someone will be able to tell you for sure.  Good luck with the fry that are coming.

It will get up to 85 today!  I need to change out of my jeans and into shorts. 

I mailed off 2 boxes of fish today.  One goes to Statin Island the other to Maryland.  Now I get to sweat beads of blood until I hear whether or not they arrived safely.  Breeding and growing out is fun.  Bagging, packing and shipping is not.

My most mature Discus finally spawned yesterday at WC time.  I'll take a pic later and post it.  Time for leftover coq au vin now.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi everybody, it has been a warmish afternoon, so I went out and did some yard work.  Mainly picking weeds out of garden beds, and planting some monkey grass clumps a friend gave me.  Liz. is it time to plant the Glads you sent me?  I think it is.  I see more bad weather is on the way to the south, then up here by Thurs.  In 45 min. I will go outside to watch the ISS fly overhead for 6 min.  For some reason it fascinates me to look up 200  miles and see it going over. 
Barb