• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 09:15:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 506
Total: 506

..and Monday it is...

Started by Mugwump, October 21, 2019, 04:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I am going to prep a couple of tanks for an expected delivery on Wednesday. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 21, 2019, 07:11:06 AM
I am going to prep a couple of tanks for an expected delivery on Wednesday. ;D ;D ;D

... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Barb

Me too Willie!  Are we getting some of the same batch??
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on October 21, 2019, 11:01:37 AM

Barb

indeed you both are... :)..I really like this spawn......plenty of black... :)....
Jon

Mugwump

...boxes are shipped......now it's raining like hell !......... wfwf
Jon

Mugwump

..ok time to put this day to rest and chill some  :)......a good hot shower has my back feeling better too...good idea Willie  |^|

....the dinner was great and I'm stuffed  :) |^| :).....I do believe that i shall indulge in some herb......yeppers  w!w |^| w!w

..just think...this is only Monday LOL.....Thurs- Sunday is Sycamore's Pumpkin Fest....this event draws folks from all over the state and neighboring states too....a ton of super good food and
the whole square block around the courthouse is loaded with pumpkins entered in the pumpkin carving contest which is split into different categories, and age groups....it's truly a sight to see  :)
..a big parade, marching bands galore, and the annual car show too.... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Yep. That is a great fest. There is quite a few things I miss about being there but there is also nothing better than seeing my grands when they come here.
Willie

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 21, 2019, 11:33:18 AM
Quote from: Barb on October 21, 2019, 11:01:37 AM

Barb

indeed you both are... :)..I really like this spawn......plenty of black... :)....

That's good my Koi need an infusion of some new blood into the line.

Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 21, 2019, 06:20:20 PM
Yep. That is a great fest. There is quite a few things I miss about being there but there is also nothing better than seeing my grands when they come here.

...I hear ya....fortunately we'll see some our grandkids there too....love watching there etes and smiles... |^|
Jon