• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 01:20:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 620
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 597
Total: 598

my my....blue eyed std fin spawned

Started by Mugwump, December 28, 2013, 04:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Very nice Jon.  How old are they now?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..about 6 days or so....they just started emerging last night, I found them this morning...not sure of a count yet..but likes like 20+.....

make that 9-10 days from spawn date, tho...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

It didn't take them long to start moving around the tank.
Willie

Mugwump

Pop's the blue eyed male is back at home.... ;D..the little ones are busy eating Walter worms and egg foo yung......chowing down like crazy....I have to get some Zucchini to feed them too....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

It seems that there are about 20+.....I can see 21-22...or so....nice and wide..orangey colored, pretty little things ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

The small, stick to tank wall, sponge has grooves going around it....some of them get in there and lay around....hard to get a pic of the 'layered' fry....LOL
Jon

Mugwump

Growing nicely......more than it looks.. ;D....

Jon

Mugwump

....These little critters are going to need moving here soon...I'm amazed at the growth rate..especially for BN's....now it's just finding the right place....sheesh....

by the way, I'm feeding Capt Bob's 'egg foo yung', microworms, and bbs....
Jon

Mugwump

check that.. ;D..now they're chowing on 'teeny greeny'.....love'n it too ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 14, 2014, 05:53:37 AM
....These little critters are going to need moving here soon...I'm amazed at the growth rate..especially for BN's....now it's just finding the right place....sheesh....

by the way, I'm feeding Capt Bob's 'egg foo yung', microworms, and bbs....

Those guys have really grown fast. You definitely have the right recipe for them.  Great job. ;D
Willie

Mugwump

..first crack at the zucchini....it's a go  ;D...they're chowing big time.. ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Here's a quick vid of them with the zucchini.... ;D

Jon

Mugwump

I really need to find a place for these to grow out.....really....LOL...might have to make some moves just to make a spot....
Jon

wsantia1

Willie