• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 05:59:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 609
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 602
Total: 602

my my....blue eyed std fin spawned

Started by Mugwump, December 28, 2013, 04:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

nice little spawn in the cave...he's not the best at raising tho....might yank em at wiggler stage and us a 2 1/2 to raise em???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Thats cool, Good luck with them. Could you cross them with the long fin?
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on December 28, 2013, 07:36:39 PM
Thats cool, Good luck with them. Could you cross them with the long fin?

Yes we can.....and that's part of our thinking too ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good luck with those Jon.  Those blue eyed ones are nice.  Are they more delicate that the albinos?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 28, 2013, 08:29:59 PM
Good luck with those Jon.  Those blue eyed ones are nice.  Are they more delicate that the albinos?

Not really, but sometimes the spawns are smaller than the std/Albino's...
Jon

Mugwump

They're really active in the cave now....maybe in a few days, Dad will let em go...????
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 03, 2014, 02:37:49 PM
They're really active in the cave now....maybe in a few days, Dad will let em go...????

Congrats Jon. I always like those blue eyed one.  Unfortunately the few I had did not make it long.  The albinos I got from you are doing good tho.
Willie

Mugwump

Here's the blue eyed Albino BN fry...... ;D   

Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Mugwump

L144's are still popular, we'll sell a few, and cross some to our long fin L144's.....
Jon

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

BallAquatics

Maybe we can do some horse trading fish trading when the weather warms up a bit.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 05, 2014, 08:50:55 PM
Maybe we can do some horse trading fish trading when the weather warms up a bit.

Dennis

Maybe we shall..... ;D...sounds like a plan
Jon

BallAquatics

Mugwump

A bit of a mutiny...most are coming out now ;D

Jon