• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 02:15:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,354
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 743
Total: 744

Today's Tuesday

Started by Barb, August 18, 2020, 06:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning folks, I am drinking coffee, it is sunny, one of my cats is next to me purring, and I have things to do today.  So, I will be fine today.  Hope you all have a good one!
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. Barb it sounds like you will be busy. That's a good thing. I will be out most of the day getting my company home and helping her out with her tank.

One of her angels died and I want to give her a replacement but she wants a plat and the one I have most available is a murderer (killed his mate) so that won't work. I have a few that will be big enough to join the current angels that she has in about a month or two.

Great weather day here with our high temp getting up to 84 and plenty of sunshine. Went for a nice walk around the park and I used bug repellent this time and there was not 1 mosquito or fly anywhere near me.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...floor guys are here now...it's funny...I hate having to get up at 7:30 two days in a row....Lucy says, "Why? You're usually up by then anyway!"...I said, "Yeh, but I don't HAVE to be!"...that pretty much sums it up....

...cards this afternoon...gonna try my new "meds" and see how my back feels while sitting all afternoon...
...have a good day, all y'all...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Ron, you're a hoot.  "yeah, but I don't have to."  Actually, I understand what you mean.  I need time to wake up and start functioning properly myself.  I hope your new meds help you, let us know.  What did the doc prescribe this time?

Willie, you are very gracious.  I know that you will be happy once your guests are back home and you have helped her with her tank.

Barb, I miss the hell out of talking to you.  I just emailed the Phone Surgeon about my phone.  If this goes on much longer I'll be forced to buy another phone.

I had a scare yesterday.  Jack and Judy's daughter works at a clinic with nurse practitioners so she knows better BUT she got her hair cut last Tuesday.  April's hair dresser is a friend of hers.  The hair dresser had a cold and was not wearing a mask.  Neither was April wearing one.  The following day the hair dresser tested positive for the virus.  Then, after April and her kids visited her parents all weekend, April woke up Monday morning with the snots and got tested.  Thank God, she was negative.  She would never have forgiven herself had she given the virus to her parents.  Her mother might have survived but her father would have died for sure.  April would have had to live with that guilt for the rest of her life.

I think I forgot to take my Meloxicam yesterday because I was only able to work for an hour and suffered the whole rest of the day.  I finished the fence line this morning early.  Tomorrow morning I'll start dividing the Iris and planting them in places that have nothing growing there.  That's will be the fun part...FINALLY!

Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Liz, it is too soon for your neighbors and daughter to feel safe.  It can take 2 weeks for the virus to hit after exposure.  They should all be in QT for at least 2 weeks from day of exposure.  And a lot of the tests show incorrect results. Stay away from them all for awhile, I sure would.  The virus is very contagious.

LizStreithorst

I know, Barb.  She got the "fast" test.  She will get the more reliable test at work.  I will be devastated if her parents get sick.  They are my best "close to me" friends.
Always move forward. Never look back.