• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 05:26:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 662
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 564
Total: 564

Friday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, November 01, 2019, 03:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..good morn'n all.. :).....the coffee is very good ....MMmmm..very good...

....presently it's 17degs and breezy...30's later for our high.....might see some snow later tonight  huh

...fish room putz'n and an errand to start the day.....need to check the calendar....

,,more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Great coffee here. Power went out during the night as a cold front moved through and brought heavy winds and plenty of rain. The temps topped out at 81 degrees and the rain that was forecast for yesterday didn't arrive until late last night.

Luckily everything is back on and the fishroom is just fine. I slept through it all , lol

It is currently 44 degrees with winds gusting up to 25 mph. Temps will get as high as 54 degrees so it will be much cooler than yesterday's 81. We are supposed to have plenty on sunshine with a zero chance of rain today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...81 degs ?.....LOL...likely be a while before we see those temps again.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 01, 2019, 05:31:24 AM

Yes indeed. I said those same words to my neighbor last night. with that said, not one Trick or Treater showed up last night. I'm glad I didn't buy much candy.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 01, 2019, 05:33:47 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 01, 2019, 05:31:24 AM

Yes indeed. I said those same words to my neighbor last night. with that said, not one Trick or Treater showed up last night. I'm glad I didn't buy much candy.

..it was windy and very cold last night here....not a kid in sight...the streets were deserted..... huh
Jon