• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 07:39:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 450
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 337
Total: 337

I need to call a plumber

Started by LizStreithorst, December 01, 2016, 05:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I hate having to do it especially for a fish room problem, but I have run into a problem of my won making that I don't know enough to fix my self >:(
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 01, 2016, 05:27:31 PM
I hate having to do it especially for a fish room problem, but I have run into a problem of my won making that I don't know enough to fix my self >:(

huh huh huh huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It wouldn't be so bad if I knew a plumber I like.  The only one I ever liked is Frank the Plumber.  Surely Mr. Sharp can point me to a decent one.  I bet it will be Monday before he can get here.  Water change will be a bitch but I've figured a work around that will at least make it possible.

BallAquatics

No offense Liz, but I find it hard to believe a lady as capable as yourself can't figure out a plumbing problem.  I've sat right here and watched as you have figured out previous problems.   huh

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Hey Dennis!  You were right!  I just finished my plumbing job ;D

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 03, 2016, 05:41:04 PM
Hey Dennis!  You were right!  I just finished my plumbing job ;D

Way to go girl!   |^|  I knew you could do it based on past experience.   ;)

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I just did my first WC with my newly repaired WC plumbing.  Ah, how delightful to turn valves rather than haul one dang hose and fill every tank separately and have to fill the 55 gallon drums by siphoning from the top 300 gallon containers into the drums.  It took a looong time and I had to concentrate on different things to avoid flooding, but I didn't mind it as much as I would have because I was able to figure a work around for the two days it took me to think about how to fix what I had to fix.  Once I figured it out it wasn't hard at all.

I was in despair when this first happened.  That was silly.  Now I feel inordinately proud of myself, which it equally as silly.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 04, 2016, 05:56:57 PM
.....  That was silly.  Now I feel inordinately proud of myself, which it equally as silly.

Not silly at all Liz.  It's the joy that comes from being self-sufficient.   |^|

Dennis