• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 09:43:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 732
Total: 732

My today as planned

Started by Ron Sower, March 04, 2013, 11:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Up and at 'em now.  I've been waking earlier these days, so I'm starting to make use of the quiet time before Linda and the dog get up. 

Today I'm going to go up to a neighbor's house and start the restructuring of her tank.  Her hisband died in August and the grandson wants her to keep the tank with the fish, so while she's on vacation, I'm going to start small daily water changes (none for 2 yrs at this point), until by the end of the week we should have an overall 50-75% water change.  Also I'll be redesigning the scaping. She has 1 amazon sword and the rest plastic stuff.  The plastics will be history.

Aron, Lori, Linda and I are working on our 2nd Seattle Area Aquarium  SWAP to take place this coming Saturday.  We have 2 pet stores planning to participate this time (none did in our NOvember event).  We're pretty jazzed about this.  We want our club to eventually pick up and make it a club sponsored event.  If not, we're gonna appproach the forum admins at www.wafishbox.com where Aron, Lori and I spend some time to see if they want to sponsor it.  A  number of them came to the last one.

And last night I did a serious water change in Linda's Mr. Aqua 12g tank that has stimulated a lot of activity among the pygmy corys.

Whew!  I'm tired just thinking about all this...!

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Sounds like a busy day.....go slow and easy....have fun.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson