• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 05:51:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 538
Total: 538

Just to start your Thursday off with a laugh...

Started by Ron Sower, December 04, 2013, 11:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Most of you eastward of here may have shut down for the night, so I'll have an opening funny here for you Thursday morning......

A blonde man goes to the vet with his goldfish. "I think it's got epilepsy," he tells the vet.
The vet takes a look and says, "It seems calm enough to me."
The blonde man says, "Wait, I haven't taken it out of the bowl yet."
!
!
  !
   !
    !
     !
       It's a groaner!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

LOL......good morn'n....thanks,that was a nice morning chuckle...now I really need coffee ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Yeah,,,,Hope I can get off the ground and fly today.  Slow starting the engine!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Some mornings are like that....I just head up the hall and park by the coffee pot for a bit.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson