• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 08:24:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 483
Total: 483

Everybody, up and at 'em

Started by BallAquatics, September 26, 2017, 05:27:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Off last night and tonight.  Nice leisure ride over to London this morning for a visit with the Doc.  Not sure what he has in mind, but I'm not doing anything more this year.  Appointment with the cancer Doc early in January and we'll go from there.

Coffee is nothing short of fantastic this morning.  Zoned the isle with the coffee on Sunday night shift and found that Walmart has some coffee from Kenya.  Back in the day, I had a subscription with Gevalia (https://www.gevalia.com/) and they would on special occasion offer Kenyan coffee.....  very tasty in my opinion.

Have a great day folks!!!

Dennis

Mugwump

..good morning all.....yup, Tuesday coffee is very good ....MMmmmmm

..NCIS season opener tonight... |^| |^| |^| |^|.......fall is here  ;)

....looks like 65degs out there now..headed for the upper 80's....cold front coming through later, and we'll drop to the low 50's overnight....then a great fall day tomorrow around 70 deg's  :)

...putz'n today....mowing early....gotta mulch those leaves out front.... |^|

...more coffee now...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Back in Delaware after a long weekend at home. It was great. Coffee is very good this morning. Catching up on some water changes right now.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

70degs out there now.  I think we are finally coming to the end of the 90deg stuff. Probably snow next week. I'm off to do the weekly grocery shopping then have water changes to do.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

...We'll be heading out to 'wallyworld' in a few too..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson