• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 05:46:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 852
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 837
Total: 837

Freezing Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, December 21, 2022, 07:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I am in Silver Spring Md. right outside of DC and it is a cold 24 degrees at this moment. The good news is that it will get up
To 44F under sunny skies.

Not much going on here as I am up and all of the sleepyheads are still sleeping. Vikki is retired and her son doesn't go to work until this afternoon so it's me with my coffe and cell phone. 😂

I still have to read through yesterday's post so I am not up to speed on what's been going on. I am very concerned 😟 about that crazy weather headed this way.

I'll check in on you all later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi gang...

It's 64 now and sunny...sorry you guys are freezing over there...I see you got away okay, Willie...hope the rest of your trip is safe...

I paid bills today...what a pain! >:( ...but they gotta be paid...I'm paying all online now, but I swear, I think it's easier to write checks!!!...keeping up with passwords is a chore...

Nothing much going on now...we were going to go down to Florence to visit friends today, but Lucy isn't felling like it...maybe I'll read some...

Hope you're all having a good day...happy aquariuming!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron