• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 07:40:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,348
  • Total Topics: 18,542
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 758
Total: 758

With all the weather fronts..

Started by Mugwump, December 19, 2013, 05:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...passing through here..we're going to need more tanks. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..lotsa cleaning going on down there.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Sure enough the Plat's have already spawned....looks like a Koi or a 'het' blue Smokey pair...my money's on one of the Koi pairs...he's beating a hole in that plant cleaning it... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I will probably have some spawns today after I do water changes.  I also have a mana x spawn that just went free swimming this morning.  Too bad I won't be around to care for them. I'm sure they will be dinner for the parents.  Oh well, I have a bunch of nickel sized ones from one of there previous spawns.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

The electric blue ram pair are in attack mode protecting the area around their "nest".  It's kind of entertaining watching these little fish go after the big discus.  The discus are annoyed by the behavior though.

The danio choprae seem to be in a tight swimming frenzy in their tank.  I think it's spawning behavior. They even charged through the water going into the tank when I did yesterday's water change.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 20, 2013, 08:52:02 AM
I will probably have some spawns today after I do water changes.  I also have a mana x spawn that just went free swimming this morning.  Too bad I won't be around to care for them. I'm sure they will be dinner for the parents.  Oh well, I have a bunch of nickel sized ones from one of there previous spawns.

Well I haven't gotten to the water change and plats have spawned and Smokey Paraibas are busy cleaning. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Still lots of cleaning.... ;D..shouldn't be long....???
Jon