• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 05:58:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 56
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 55
Total: 55

Drying Out Monday

Started by wsantia1, September 25, 2023, 07:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you are all well. Ophelia has moved past us finally but we will have remnants left over and that may bring us showers later on this afternoon. Currently it is 63 degrees under cloudy skies with the temp topping out at 67F. It is truly an Autumn day.

Not much on the agenda today, just some more rest and relaxation. I'm feeling a bit better at the moment and that usually last until I start moving around a lot. The good feelings are lasting longer each day. I have a follow up appointment with the back doctor on Wednesday. Liz I will bring up the Cymbalta at that time.

It's time for some breakfast so I better start moving. Have a great day everyone and I'll check in later.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good evenining my good friends  I've been on one of my mood swings.  This one ended well.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Willie, Liz and Ron!  The storm is long gone, things are drying out.  I had 6" at my house,  but did need the rain.  I used my new gas powered string trimmer.  It is so powerful I am going to need time to get used to it.  It holds 17 oz gas.  Today I took a very ill friend out for a few hours.  Took her on a ferry ride, lunch out and a bit of grocery shopping at a small WM on the way.  She has kidney CA and lymphoma, has had 4 of 6 chemo rounds.  She is only 60 and lost her firefighter husband to a firetruck accident 2 yrs ago.  Life can be so hard and unfair.  She is a lovely lady.  My teeth surgical site is healed up but getting used to the partial is very hard for me for some reason.  But I am thankful for it none the less.  You all have a good eve,
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on September 26, 2023, 05:10:06 PMHi Willie, Liz and Ron!  The storm is long gone, things are drying out.  I had 6" at my house,  but did need the rain.  I used my new gas powered string trimmer.  It is so powerful I am going to need time to get used to it.  It holds 17 oz gas.  Today I took a very ill friend out for a few hours.  Took her on a ferry ride, lunch out and a bit of grocery shopping at a small WM on the way.  She has kidney CA and lymphoma, has had 4 of 6 chemo rounds.  She is only 60 and lost her firefighter husband to a firetruck accident 2 yrs ago.  Life can be so hard and unfair.  She is a lovely lady.  My teeth surgical site is healed up but getting used to the partial is very hard for me for some reason.  But I am thankful for it none the less.  You all have a good eve,
Barb

Hey Barb. Sorry about your friend. Those chemo rounds are rough. I saw my wife go through them two separate times.

The rain is still hanging around here. It is mostly in the form of mist and drizzle with some dryness in between. We haven't had any sunshine since Saturday. We may see some tomorrow. Have a great evening everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.