• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 09:35:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 564
Total: 564

Tuesday morn'n coffee...>

Started by Mugwump, June 18, 2019, 04:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and it is very, very good too.... :)

..about 55degs and heavy fog presently and it will head up near 80degs with rain later....

...#1 son will drop off g'son Harrison this morn'n.....DIL has an all day teacher's workshop today...so we'll need to drop him off at day camp around 8am.....

...then I might mow before the rains settle in again....

..more coffee......brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Great coffee once again. It is a steamy 82 degrees with partly cloudy skies and rain expected after 3 PM.

They are projecting a high of 87 degrees but they have missed the high number by a lot the last couple of day. I think we will be in the low to mid 90s.

I have a plumber installing a sub-meter so I won't be charged a sewer bill on water I use to water my lawn or wash my car. The sewer bill here is 3 times the amount (outrageous) of water you use.

I wanted to ask him if he could connect the water to the basement sink to that meter but he is too connected to the public works people. I'll figure something out but I won't be able to tap into that line in the winter.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...good morning...80 here now with a forecast of 100 today...lower than normal for this time of year...no monsoons yet...

...I may be heading over to help Lucy, and Barb paint some interior walls today...their AC works well ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron